Sunday, April 11, 2010

Praying for Education: Autism Awareness Month-Day 11

Check.
Check.
Double check.
They make it sound so easy.

For those who are ready for Autism 601, consider the Summer Autism conference June 28-30 at University of San Diego Autism Institute. The vision of Dr. Anne Donnellan, it is highly recommended by a cadre of regular attenders. I think this is my year to go, at the urging of many who consider it a philosophical home base for perceiving adolescents and adults individuals on the spectrum. What educational program has benefitted you most?

April 11
Educational Programs

“I applied my heart to what I observed and learned a lesson from what I saw” (Proverbs 24:32, NIV)

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.” (Psalm 32:8, NIV)

Pray that those who develop and refine programs for autism would have deep insight and wisdom from God.

Excerpted from Children of Destiny Turning the Tide! Prayer Thrust calendar here.


No comments:

Post a Comment